Explore a Career with Envalo
Together, let’s empower mid-size entrepreneurial businesses to compete against the big guys.
See Your Created Value
Are you looking to make a meaningful difference with your work? Do you like to see the positive impact of what you do and how it affects others? Are you struggling with not being heard in your current role?
If this sounds like you, then we invite you to reach out!
Some of the perks of working at Envalo include:
- You will be viewed and treated as a valued member of our team.
- You will have a voice and be heard.
- Do you want to travel and be a tech nomad? We got you! This position is 100% virtual with flex time.
- We offer competitive compensation, revenue sharing bonus program, and company matching retirement plan.
Who We’re Looking For
Envalo is an online business-to-business consulting and SAAS company helping mid-market manufacturers and distributors compete with their enterprise competitors. Our purple unicorn would be integral in helping to identify, build, deliver and improve client solutions and SAAS products that empower the smaller to mid-size entrepreneurial business to compete against the big guys.
Are you interested in how you can start Creating Value? Check out our open positions below!
Cloud SaaS Integration Specialist
Location: Remote, USA
Employment Type: Full-Time, ideally Weekdays between 9am-5pm EST
Experience Level: Mid Level
Job Responsibilities Include:
Envalo is seeking a highly skilled and motivated AWS SaaS Cloud Integration Specialist to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining cloud-based applications and services using Amazon Web Services (AWS). This role requires a deep understanding of AWS services such as API Gateway, EventBridge, SQS, MQ, and workflows, as well as experience with microservices architecture.
- Designing, building, and maintaining new web services, application integrations, and data systems
- Serve as an SME for AWS and Envalo’s hosted SaaS solutions
- Supporting Envalo’s clients in identifying integration and data needs
- Work with application developers to build, deploy and run microservices-based applications on AWS
- Monitoring system performance and proactively improving the environment for scale and security
The successful candidate will have:
- 3-5 years relevant experience designing plus implementing web services and application integrations in AWS, along with using AWS services such as API Gateway, EventBridge, SQS, MQ, and workflows
- Experience creating web-services/microservices integrations for ecommerce platforms, ERP systems, PIMs, etc.
- Skills in writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using CloudFormation or Terraform
- Experience with automating data transfers
- Knowledge of other common AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS/Aurora, etc.
Preferable but not required:
- Experience with Apache Camel and/or Java
- Knowledge of manufacturing, especially for B2B systems
- Knowledge of common ERP systems
Job Responsibilities Include:
The Business Analyst works alongside other business analysts and reports directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Google’s G Suite applications including Documents, Sheets, and Presentations.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Web Application Project Manager
Job Responsibilities Include:
As a Web Applications Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivering web applications for internal and external clients. This role is a cross functional liaison between business and IT groups. In this role you will work closely with business stakeholders, solution architects, technical architects, developers, testers and outside vendors. A web application project manager at Envalo is a multifaceted role where you will frequently transition between account manager, project manager, and business analyst.
- Understand the business needs and critically review proposed solutions and their business and technical impacts.
- Understand and be able to communicate at a high level technical solutions and the pros and cons associated with the solution.
- Develop project plans with all relevant stakeholders, adjust and regularly follow up during implementation; identify and escalate issues and delays.
- Maintain and manage project timeline, gantt charts, resource plans, and status reports using ClickUp dashboards.
- Responsible for end-to-end project delivery including scope definition, communication of project status to project owner and key stakeholders.
- Perform stakeholder analysis, represent and engage stakeholders in stakeholder meetings.
- Be able to manage projects via Kanban or Scrum methodologies and tailor as needed.
- Perform periodic risk assessments, evaluate, and mitigate all risks as much as possible.
- Maintain a healthy project team working relationship, keeping an eye on work life balance and provide mitigation strategies when off.
- Own project/solution documentation in Confluence and keep a well-organized easily accessed hierarchy.
- Own successful implementation of all defined scope of the project, including team defined priorities, objectives, and timetables, driven by the solutions and business requirements.
- Create well-defined stories/tasks/issues and manage the prioritization of work in preparation for development.
- Manage, support and maintain external vendor relationships and keeping vendors apprised of performance and impacts.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- High attention to detail, good follow-through and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- A proven track record of driving complex projects with multiple stakeholders and priorities
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
- Ability to create and annotate basic wire frames
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business related field
- 7 to 10 years of industry experience and related work experience with a minimum of 3 in a project management role
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast pace, dynamic environment
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines required
- Minimum of 1 to 2 year of experience in eCommerce or related field
Ready to make a career move?
We are currently searching for qualified individuals for several open positions. Use this form to start your application.